Updated: Oct 3, 2020
Over the past year, I have extensively reviewed research studies about keeping the commandments. Studies and citations are included in the book, Keep The Commandments. This blog post is a place for readers to comment with their additions and/or refutations of the research studies and scriptures included about the commandments.
I would like the following support from you:
1. Add additional research studies or scriptures you know regarding a commandment
2. Refute existing research studies or scriptures listed within the book
How To Submit An Additional Research Study
When adding additional research studies, what will be most beneficial, and will be most beneficial for the most people are additions that include the following criteria:
1. Include the APA citation and link of the case study you would like to add.
2. Write a 2 to 3 sentence summary of the research study.
3. Write 1 sentence why the study will add values to the current edition and has credibility.
4. (Optional) Write your full name, and state of residence
How To Refute Existing Research Studies Listed Within The Book
When refuting existing research studies listed within the book, what will be most beneficial, and will more likely be helpful to the most people are refutations that include the following criteria:
1. Include the APA citation and link of the research study you would like to refute.
2. Write a 2 to 3 sentence summary of the reasoning why the research study has design flaws and is not a credible source of information.
3. Include 1 to 4 alternative research studies that have been summarized, have an APA citation, include a link to a website for review, and state why your selected studies are superior to the previous studies cited.
4. (Optional) Write your full name, and state of residence.
Thank you for your help!